Thursday, June 10, 2010

Family Introductions

I am a man who loves giving out names to people. For me, if I know the nickname of a person, it tells me that I am a bit closer to him already. Also, if I gave another name to a person, I became closer too. Being close allows me to make fun of the person in a positive way. It is like kidding him or her around. Also, being close doesn't need to share your ideas, viewpoints or beliefs. Instead, being together would erased all the problems in life. For me family, I know I am closest to them. I even have nicknames for my mom, dad, my elder sister and my younger sister. The name I gave to my mother is "Reyna ng Kadiliman/ Queen of Darkness." I know that this sounds like I hate my mother so much but actually I love her so much. I just gave her that name to pissed her off. I am such a naughty boy. Anyway, I have my reasons why I named her such. It is because she always stays in the bedroom. Our bedroom for your information has no light. It is totally dark. We didn't place flourescent bulb on the room. My mom spends most of her time in the bedroom after work. Usually, she rests in there. And that's why she was named Reyna ng Kadiliman/ Queen of Darkness. Of course, I don't need to explain why she is a queen. My father is Bossing sa Kaputian/ Head of Whiteness. I know that it is kind of opposite with the title of my mother. Just hear out my reason to it. When I saw the TV advertisement of Vic Sotto endorsing Tide laundry powder, I saw my dad on it. I always resembles my dad to be a handsome man in his 50's. He is like George Clooney or Vic Sotto that despite that they are old already, young girls still admired them and find them attractive and appealing. That's true with my dad. My girl friends find my dad more attractive than me. Although, that offended me, but I am still proud of it. Then my mother has Bantays/ Guardians and they are my two sisters. My elder sister, I named her five-stomach tiger. The reason that I called her five stomach because she ate a lot. In every meal we have, she will ate like 5 servings of different kinds of food. For instance, we ate our lunch. After she ate our lunch, she would get 5 loaves of bread with spread. And then, she eats ten more biscuits. And, then she eats junk food. And lastly, she would drink lots of coke. In essence, it seems she has five stomach on her body. She is a tiger too because she is born in the year of the tiger according to the Chinese zodiac. Lastly, my younger sister, I called her Tummy Jr. She is the young version of the big tummy of my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment