Thursday, June 10, 2010

Secret Identity

Everyone has secrets. Some secrets are so embarrassing that they are best untold. Some are so intriguing that only the trusted ones can know. But, all secrets will be exposed sooner or later. I have also secrets but what I will share to you is a secret identity. Mostly, we know that when people have secret identity, they are superheroes. But, for me, it is different. It is like Kaichou Maid-same story but in a guy's context. In the anime Kaichou Maid-sama, the female main character is a class representative. She is a strict leader. Every one in school are afraid of her. But she has a secret which she don't want anyone to know. She is a maid in a cafe. Likewise, I am a service crew of a well-known fast food restaurant. I cannot say I am proud of it but I am happy with my job. This is just part time only. I just need to save a large amount of money for myself. And I only want a few to know about it. My job is not suited for me as what my parents say. I don't deserved to be a dishwasher, garbage boy, waiter and a janitor in the fast food restaurant. I studied in a prestigious school in our town; most expensive school in the province and yet I did all those stuffs. Also, on my part, I don't want people to know about it too because it is so demoralizing on my part. But, for me, I just need to have that job because I need money.

Money nowadays is really hard to find. You will really have to do the things you ought not to do just to have money. On my part, I lower my pride just to earn money. I know being a student of a prestigious would deserve something better than this but how can you land a job if you are a bit choosy? It isn't easy to find a job, so on my part, since I got this job, I might as well continue it until my contract lasts. But, I still hide the fact the that type of work I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment