Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I am back.

I am back again in writing something in this blog. But this time, this will be a free writing blog. I will write any topic that I like to talk about and usually, as a hint, it has something to do with what I am doing or feeling as of the moment. For instance, today, I felt that I should go back into writing because I need to sharpen my skills in writing for I envisioned that I would write novels, journals, thesis studies and researches in the near future. So, that is why I am doing this blog again.

I really don't mind if I have readers or not. It would be good if I have none because that would make me conscious. I just want to be myself. The reader of this blog would be myself. I would appreciate people who read my blog to comment so that I could improve my writing skills, grammar, etc. Thanks for the comments in advance.

I will do my best to post something in here at least once a week. I would really force myself to write something. Anything under the sun would do. So, since this is just an introduction, the next entry would be a blog one already.

No comments:

Post a Comment